We are committed to complying with the highest standards of corporate governance to ensure that all of its business activities are conducted fairly, honestly and with integrity in compliance with all applicable regulations and laws. To achieve this, the Company’s board of directors (Board) has adopted a number of charters and policies which aim to ensure that value is created whilst accountability and controls are commensurate with the risks involved. The Company’s policies and practices comply with the recommendations set out in the ASX Corporate Governance Principles and Recommendations.
Beacon Minerals Limited Share and Option Structure. ASX: BCN: 3,641,274,861 Fully Paid Ordinary Shares. BCNOB: 149,841,402 Listed Options exercisable at $0.025 on or before 17 August 2022. 180,000,000 Unlisted Options exercisable at $0.053 on or before 3 August 2023.
Please find below information related to Beacon Minerals Limited Corporate Governance Policy.
- Corporate Governance Plan
- Dividend Policy
- 2021 Appendix 4G and 2020 Corporate Governance Statement
- 2020 Appendix 4G and 2020 Corporate Governance Statement
- 2019 Appendix 4G and 2019 Corporate Governance Statement
- 2018 Appendix 4G and 2018 Corporate Governance Statement
- 2017 Appendix 4G and 2017 Corporate Governance Statement
- 2016 Appendix 4G and 2016 Corporate Governance Statement
- 2015 Appendix 4G and 2015 Corporate Governance Statement